Monday, September 28, 2009

Morning Bouquet 3


The father of every good work is discontent, and its mother is diligence.

Lajos Kassak

Lots of big changes since the last time I posted. First of all I darkened the upper right corner and started blocking in the tablecloth. Here comes the "discontent" part. I don't like the tablecloth at all. The decision now is whether to even leave it in. That's one of my big problems ~ sometimes I get impulsive and add things that I don't like the next day. Then its time to balance discontent with diligence. Should I keep working on the tablecloth until it pleases me or give in to my discontent and get rid of it now? I do, however, like the way the vase is starting to shape up. And, I'm also pleased with the placement of the greenery and the flowers. Anyway, guess I'll live with this one on the easel for awhile the way it is before I make any changes.

No comments: