Saturday, August 20, 2016

Miniature Bouquet

Man needs, for his happiness, not only the enjoyment of this or that, but hope and enterprise and change.
                                                     Bertrand Russell

 OK, I will admit it ~ I am a Pinterest junkie.  I can fall down one black hole after the next ~ finding new crafts and new techniques and new patterns and new tutorials and new ideas.  Well, you get the idea ~ tread into Pinterest carefully.  Anyway, I found these cross stitch patterns online for miniature bouquets and decided it would be a nice change from drawing.   Now that I have stitched this first one up I have decided it looks a little old fashioned.  But I love it.  There are five more in the series.  No rush to get them all done but they definitely moved to the top of the list (for now).

No comments: