Friday, February 13, 2009

A Bouquet 2


























The kiss of the sun for pardon,
The song of the birds for mirth,
One is nearer God's Heart in a garden
Than anywhere else on earth.

Dorothy Frances Gurney


There's really not much to say about this painting as I am still undecided on this style. I've never done anything this loose before. While I was working on this I listened endlessly to one of my favorite pieces of music. It's called Jerusalem Ridge and is performed by a magnificent fiddle player by the name of Mark O'Connor. The music really affected how I worked. If you can find it, you'll love it too!

1 comment:

Tavit said...

Beautiful, relaxing fiddle music and beautiful, inspirational art-work go hand-in hand...especially when the artist is my "yoga-buddy"!
Namaste...