Monday, April 5, 2010

The Steward




Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving taxicabs and cutting hair.

George Burns

Although I've posted this one before and kind of even sort of put in in a frame I knew it wasn't really done. I put in maybe four or five more hours just tightening up some edges and loosening up others. My quote really doesn't have much to do with the work that I did only that maybe what one thinks is finished in Washington really isn't. ANYWAY, this is an art blog and I'll stick to the subject. I really enjoyed working on this one getting the different shades of gray to reflect where the light was coming from and also to give a three dimensional effect. My favorite critic told me I "nailed it" so this time I am done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You nailed it for sure!